Here are 5 things You Need To Know:
1. A Fully Surrendered Meeting is scheduled for this Sunday. I will have a short 15 minute meeting in the sanctuary down front. Chose one of the meetings to attend. If you have not stepped across the line to be fully surrendered and are interested please make plans to attend.
2. Baptisms are scheduled for Sunday, March 2 during our 9:30am and 11:00am worship services! If you wish to get baptized please contact Carla Perry at 893-4757 or at email@example.com.
3. Communion will be served on Sunday, March 2 during both worship services.
4. Due to an overwhelming demand from the congregation, I am going to offer our new membership class IGNITE twice in March. If you are thinking about making Eastside your spiritual home then this class is a prerequisite for membership.
5. Your Help Is STILL Needed….
Parking Lot – Due to our attendance increase we need members and regular attenders of Eastside to park in the gravel parking lots. This will make spaces available in the paved parking lot for all the new families that are coming to Eastside. We have ran out of parking spaces in the paved parking lot the last several weeks. Great problem!
Help NEEDED for 9:30am worship service – If you are currently attending the 11:00am worship service, would you consider moving to the 9:30am worship time? This would give us more room in the 11:00am worship time slot for our guests. Most guests will attend the 11:00am worship service for their first visit to Eastside. How can I say this? We NEED your seat in the 11:00am worship service.