This week has been extremely busy. I am so sorry for not getting this out sooner. But here we go…
1. This Saturday at 6:30 pm at The Home Store & More we will be having a princess party to make different items to take to Guatemala for our July trip. PoPpartysupplies.
2. This Sunday we will finish up our marriage sermon series and commission the youth for their mission trip. The youth leaves on Monday morning to travel to youth camp in North Carolina.
3. Don’t forget that you can now give on line by visiting our church’s website at www.eastside-cc.com and click on the red “donate” button.
4. Attention all women!!!!! Women’s trip is coming this fall. jmwc2011FLYER.
5. Here is a challenge from one of our church members – Each Sunday you are in attendance at Eastside make it a POINT to greet and meet at least 3 NEW PEOPLE that you don’t know. Let’s be the Friendliest Church in Madison County is the challenge. 🙂
Remember I love you and I am so excited about what God is doing.
Love and Prayers,
PS Remember to continue to pray for Beverly. She is now home. Pray for Matt and Courtney Murray and the college team who are still in Thailand on their mission trip.