One of the new tools that I have come across for discipleship is called a LifePlan™. What is a LifePlan™?
The LifePlan™experience is a one-on-one, two day intensive process, designed by Tom Paterson. LifePlanning is a proven, spiritually and behaviorally sound process intended to help you discover your unique design, clarify your life mission, and apply your discoveries to your personal, family, vocational, church, and community life domains.
The LifePlan™ Process Includes…
- A heavy emphasis on gaining full perspective, with the first day and a half spent discovering where you stand today, how you got to where you are, and what God has called you to do and become (or what you shouldn’t do or become).
- Clarity and breakthroughs in each of your five Life Domains: Personal, Family, Vocation, Church, and Community.
- A half-day spent crafting plans for each life domain and creating an accountability and management framework to help you manage and renew your LifePlan™ in the future.
- The process guides you to deeper awareness of your giftedness and your life’s purpose.
- A customizable, doable action plan.
To learn about the benefits of discovering your personal LifePlan™ check out my blog entry by clicking here.
Interested in learning and discovering your personal LifePlan™? Let’s talk – email@example.com
I am super excited about traveling to Colorado this week for my week-long certification with the Paterson Center in the LifePlan™ Process.