When I think of the phrase, “An Attitude of Gratitude” my mind immediately goes to the story in the Bible where Jesus cleanses ten lepers (Luke 17:11-19) and only one comes back to give praise to God for healing him. I often find myself like the 9 lepers who were cleanesed but never returned to give thanks. During a season were we are to be thankful, Thanksgiving, I am reminded of my own lack of gratitude and selfishness.
Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to share with you “My Gratitude List:”
- My relationship with God.
- God’s constant presence in my life.
- My relationship with Rosemary and 23 years of marriage.
- Rosemary’s commitment in keeping me balance in life.
- Rosemary’s undying support and love for me and for our children.
- My two children, Jacob and Rachel.
- My family who supports me unconditional.
- My church family.
Let me challenge you to push the pause button and create your own “Gratitude List.”
Maybe around the Thanksgiving Table this Thursday you could share with family and friends your “Gratitude List.”