We are only a couple days away from Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. Are you ready? If not, here are a couple ways to get ready.
1. Pray. Pray. Pray. Then pray some more. Pray for the following: Pastor Virgil as finishes up the message for Sunday; volunteers who will be serving; all the invites that people have received from our church family; for God’s Spirit to prevail in both worship experiences.
2. Be ready to serve. If you see a piece a paper on the ground please pick it up. If you see some who looks “lost” or needing direction then assist them. Do whatever it takes.
3. Attend the 9:30am worship experience. This will provide additional sitting for our 11:00am worship experience.
4. Make that last minute invite to that person/family that God has placed on your heart. Make that last minute invite via text message, Facebook, email, or phone call. Take a risk…for heaven’s sake. Remind them they can attend in blue jeans and t-shirts.
5. Be on time. We will start both the worship experiences promptly.
6. Come dress in your “orphan” t-shirt and blue jeans.
7. Pray. Pray. Pray. Then pray some more.
I love you guys!
PS For all you who will be out of town for Spring Break. Please pray for us and have a very safe and relaxing trip.