There are several important items that I need to share with you:
1. Sherrie Green should have Tithing Statements available for pick up this Sunday morning at Eastside. Stop by the Volunteer Central Kiosk to pick up your statement.
2. This Sunday, January 30th immediately following our morning worship gathering there will be an informational meeting for our upcoming trips to Guatemala/Prince of Peace (April 2-9th or July 16th-23rd). Our meeting will take place in Room #119.
3. Please mark on your calendar that Eastside will have two upcoming worship gatherings (February 20th and 27th) at Madison Central High School Auditorium. The reason we are going to be meeting at Madison Central is due to our Sanctuary Makeover. Click here for more information on the Makeover. We will have children activities from birth thru 5th grade available each Sunday at Madison Central. The youth will join us for worship on these 2 days.
4. 85% of all unchurched people has said in recent surveys that they would attend church if a “friend” would invite them to go with them. Who can you be a friend to this week? Who can you invite to attend worship with you this Sunday? Invite them to come, go by and pick them up, and even offer to treat them to lunch if they come with you.
5. We have a lot of new volunteer positions coming open due to our recent growth and with our upcoming sanctuary makeover. Please make sure that you stop by Sunday at Volunteer Central Kiosk to learn more about the opportunities that are available.
6. Prayer Requests: Barbara Bradley’s mother, Edith Rutherford, passed away yesterday. Susan McClellan’s mother, Wilma Hagen, passed away as well yesterday.
Keep praying and lifting each other up daily. God is doing something great. Don’t miss it.
Love and Prayers,