Here are a couple important announcements:
1. Feed My Starving Children – We exceeded our goal of packing 200,000 meals by 880 meals. Way to go, Eastside. Thanks to Vivian Wallace for coordinating this year’s event, to Chris/Wendee Clark for allowing us to use their facilities, and to the 600 plus volunteers who donated their time to pack the meals.
2. Upward Basketball and Cheerleading Sign-ups are going on NOW. 2010-11 Brochure to download a registration brochure. For more information please contact Sherrie Green at 624-9646 or at email@example.com. Early registration ends on Friday, October 29, 2010.
3. Don’t miss this Sunday’s Worship Gathering. It’s going to be AWESOME! Did I mention that you better not miss this Sunday’s Worship Gathering? Ok, you get the picture.
4. Pray for Linda Hall whose mother passed away yesterday. Also pray for the Wells family in the loss of Dwayne. Also, be in prayer for Allen Feldhaus, Barbara Story, Mildred Elliston who all are recovering from surgery. Greg Gillum will be having outpatient knee surgery on Friday morning.
5. We need help with this year’s Harvest Celebration on Saturday, October 30th from 6-8pm at Eastside. We need help with the following: people to do Trunk-N-Treat (to bring their car and candy and pass out candy to the children); booth/carnival games (to set up a game for children to play and to pass out prizes. The booth/carnival games will be from 6:30 – 8:00 pm in the sanctuary.) To learn more and/or to volunteer please Sherrie Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 624-9646.
I love each one of you. I love being your pastor. If there is anything you need please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to seeing you Sunday,