Here are some thoughts I have been pondering as Eastside is about to launch our third worship service on Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 6:33pm.
- Eastside Community Church loves to introduce people to Jesus and help them to have a lifelong relationship with Him.
- We believe in the power of relationships and we strive to make every environment we have relational.
- We are driven to foster relationships with the 70,000 people in Madison county that don’t participate in life-giving, Christ-centered relationships like the ones that can happen at Eastside. These relationships usually start at our weekend experiences and grow strongest in small groups.
- We imagine a day when thousands of people, all over Madison county, are in rich relationships in small groups, gathering together on weekends for passionate times of worship and teaching, and serving whole-heartedly each other and our world with our gifts and passions.
- We call the process of helping someone in Madison county foster a relationship with Jesus…discipleship. That is why we like to say we are disciples who love to help other people become disciples too.
- We believe that as you learn to follow Christ, you eventually will be willing to surrender everything you are, have, and do, to His purpose in your life. We call this living a fully surrendered life.
- We ultimately exist to help everyone meet Jesus, be fully surrendered to Him, and encourage them to help other people they are in relationship with go on a spiritual journey to do the same.
What do you think about these statements? What is your church passionate about?