The New Year is almost here. The old year is almost gone. In preparation for this transition here are few things you need to know from Eastside Community Church:
1. End of the Year Contributions will need to be received by no later than 5:00 pm in person on Thursday, December 30, 2010 or post mark by the US Postal Office by 12/31/2010 in order to be included in your 2010 contribution record. Thanks to everyone who has given sacrificially over the last year. We will seek to get the 2010 information out as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about your giving record then please contact Sherrie Green at 624-9646 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Church Office will be CLOSED on Friday, December 31, 2010.
3. Regular activities/schedule on Sunday, January 2, 2011 at Eastside.
4. Join us for the sermon, ONE THING on Sunday, January 2, 2011. Come and find out what Eastside’s ONE THING will be in 2011.
5. Christmas Eve Worship Gatherings was a tremendous success we had a total attendance of 263.
Happy and Prosperous New Year,
Pastor VG and Family