I have several things I need to communicate to the church family. Here we go:
1. Welcome the following NEW MEMBERS: Cassie Eye (baptism), Kelli Cole (letter), Laura & Jeremiah Davis (letter). Welcome aboard! We are so glad to have you at Eastside.
2. Haiti Relief Fund Update – given to date to Samaritian Purse: $5,000.00! Way to go, Eastsiders!
4. Given to Date to our Feed My Starving Children Fund (dates for this year packing event are October 16-22, 2010 with the goal of 200,000 meals): $4,079.00
4. Eastside’s Elders asked the church’s Business Administration Team (BAT) to clarify our policies and procedures for facility usage during last Sunday’s Worship Gathering, which they did. The Elders also asked the BAT to draft a letter to the church family explaining the issues we were having in further details and to clarify the purpose of our facilities.
- Click on the following link to read the letter: Eastside Facility Usage Letter2;
- Click on the following link to read the policies for facility usage with fees: Facility Use Policy;
- Click on the following link to reserve the facilities: Facility Use Application as of 06-2006 (2)
I hope you have a great weekend. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday as we continue our series in Ruth. Bring your Bible, pencil, and highlighter.
I love each one of you and I am proud to be your pastor, friend, and shepherd.