- Eastside is knocking on the door of 600 in weekly attendance! We are currently averaging 570!
- Six children received Christ as their personal Savior on Sunday. One of them is getting baptized this Sunday. Only God!
- In the last 2 weeks we have had 12 new members join Eastside. We have 10 people deciding on a date for baptism.
- Mexico Mission Trip has been a HUGE success. Over 80 people have received Christ as their Savior.
- Youth Mission Trip to Guatemala is full. We have 25 children and adults already committed to this trip.
God is at WORK! How is God at WORK in your life? What can you share with me about the activity of God in your life? Feel free to email your story to email@example.com.
Your Help Needed….
Parking Lot – Due to our attendance increase we need members and regular attenders at Eastside to park in the gravel parking lots. This will make spaces available in the paved parking lot for all the new families that are coming to Eastside. We have ran out of parking spaces in the paved parking lot the last several weeks. Great problem!
Help NEEDED for 9:30am worship service – If you are currently attending the 11:00am worship service, would you consider moving to the 9:30am worship time? This would give us more room in the 11:00am worship time slot for our guests. Most guests will attend the 11:00am worship service for their first visit to Eastside. How can I say this? We NEED your seat in the 11:00am worship service.
Seating – Each Sunday at both worship services could you be kind enough to MOVE toward the front? This will assist late arrivers and our guest to find a seat more quickly.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation regarding these growing PAINS! I am grateful for growing PAINS! Growing PAINS are much better than DYING PAINS. I am grateful for a church that is growing both spiritually and numerically.
Just a Reminder…
Eastside’s Vision: Disciples Making Disciples
Mission Statement of Eastside: Creating Biblical Disciples Through Relational Environments.
Making disciples isn’t something we do…it’s who we are. Make disciples everywhere you go!
I love being your pastor. I love each one of you!
Keep Making Disciples,