Sorry that I have been missing in action this week. It has been an extremely busy week of ministry. Here is just a little of what I have been involved in this:
- Meetings in preparation for Neighborhood Impact which is scheduled for the end of June. More information forthcoming.
- Staff Development Day on Tuesday
- Facilitated 2 Bible Studies
- Facilitated DISC Profile Workshop with EKU Football Coaching Staff
- Minister to a family in the death of love one (Wednesday morning); visitation is Sunday evening from 6-9pm for Lewis Grant; funeral is Monday at 11:00 am. I will be officiating funeral.
- Non-Profit Grant Meeting
- Served soup at the Empty Bowls Project
- Conducted pre-maritial counseling earlier this week then officiated the couple’s wedding today
- Spoke with Eastside’s first full-time staff member – Nick Osborn – who loss his father this week.
- Attended our international mission trip meeting last evening
- Had numerous other luncheons and breakfast meetings.
Just another week of ministry. Enough of that.
A couple quick reminders:
Eastside’s Preschool Ministry will be singing Sunday Morning which is Palm Sunday!
Don’t forget to bring in your Mini M&Ms containers full of quarters. Our goal is to collect another $5,000.00 to help with our upcoming Feed My Starving Children Packing Event in October
Easter Sunday is April 4th. Eastside will have 2 identicial worship gatherings at 9:00 am & 10:50 am. Children activities will be available at each worship gathering. ASL at 9:00 am.
Have a great weekend,