Missions…Going….Proclaiming/Declaring God’s Glory is at the heart of everything we do here at Eastside. I would like to remind you of several opportunities that are coming up quickly:
1. Mission Luncheon – this Sunday at 12:15 pm at Eastside. Menu: Beef Brisket, hot dogs, corn, green beans, salad, biscuits, dessert, and drinks. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Madison County Backpack Program which feeds children over the weekend. If you are going to attend please email Sherrie Green and let her know you are coming (if you haven’t already signed up) at email@example.com
2. Noah’s Ark Consignment Sale
Volunteers are needed for the upcoming Noah’s Ark Consignment Sale. Many new faces will visit our church over this week, providing an awesome opportunity for small group leaders/elders/church staff/members to minister to those who will be coming into our church building!
We are in need of volunteers on the following days:
Sept 27: 12-3; 3-6; 6-8
Sept 28: 12-3; 3-6
We will need many floor workers on the 29th and 30th to help watch all the exits.
Sept 29: 6-9
Sept 30: 5:30-9:00
Oct 1: 10-2; 2-5; 5-8
Oct 2: 9-1
A sign-up sheet will be posted this Sunday in main hallway on the bulletin board. Please contact Chastity Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to sign up!
3. Feed My Starving Children – our goal is to pack 200,000 meals with 1,000 volunteers
Sat Oct 16th: 12-2 pm; 3-5 pm; 6-8 pm
Sun Oct 17th: 2-4 pm (session is full) ; 5-7 pm; 8-10 pm
Mon Oct 18th: 9-11 am; 11am-1 pm (clean-up)
For more information please contact Vivian Wallace at email@example.com or at 582-5600.
4. Sponsors needed for Prince of Peace Girls in Guatemala
Eastside is teaming up with First Baptist and Vineyard in Richmond to sponsors Christmas for the 52 girls in Guatemala. At Eastside we need a total of 52 sponsors at $25.00 each. Once the money is collected then some ladies from these 3 churches will fly to Guatemala and go Christmas shopping for these girls with the money we donated. We need your help. To sponsor a girl please contact Amy Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 979-1962.
5. Madison County Backpack Ministry
Eastside has been asked to bring in can goods of Ravioli and Chicken Noodle Soup.
Keep influencing the world through your good deeds. You ROCK Eastside!
Love and Prayers,