Eastside will begin a new sermon series on Sunday, January 3, 2010. As we begin the New Year I want to challenge us to “Resolve” to make worship a priority, relationships a priority, prayer priority, and following the promptings of the Holy Spirit a priority.
Here are some updates on those we have been praying for:
- Mary Bowling loss her grandmother on Christmas Day. Please pray for the family of Imogene Shackelford. The funeral service for Ms. Shackelford will be at Faith United Methodist Church in Beattyville.
- Kim Proffitt loss her grandmother today at Pattie A. Clay. Please pray for the family of Leona Wilkinson. The funeral service for Mrs. Wilkinson will be at Combs, Parsons, and Collins Funeral Home later this week.
- Ralph Walton is doing some better per his daughter.
- Spoke with Jeff Burchfield via text message today regarding his mother, Margie Byrd. Jeff said his mother is about the same.
- Jennifer Avery as she is recovering from her reconstruction surgery last week.
- Todd and Angie Lucas
- Nelson & Jane Young
- Helen Wells
- Judy & Lewis Grant
- Albert Brewer (nursing home)
- Shirley Grant