Dear E-News Friends,
Here are a couple very quick updates:
1. Prayer Requests:
- Cecil Wright’s father, Clifford, passed away Sunday evening. Click here to view Clifford’s obituary and to send your condolences to the family (you will have to scroll down to find Clifford’s obituary).
- Charles Dean had a heart cath on Monday morning. He has no blockage but will have to get a valve repaired soon.
- Nelson and Jane Young
- Melvin and Frankie Mills
- Marshall Family
2. Sunday December 18, 2011 Worship at 10:50 am
I will be preaching the message: Hope SHINES Through! You will not want to miss this special worship gathering as we celebrate the true meaning of Christmas through Baby Dedication, the Word proclaimed, and intimate time of worship.
3. Congratulations to our preschool and children’s departments for doing such a great job with their annual Christmas musical this past Sunday. Carla Perry and Brooke Taulbee did an excellent job of leading this year’s program. Plus we raised $721.09 from the mission meal.
4. Christmas Day Worship Gathering
Join us on Christmas Day at 10:50 am for a special family worship as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. Engage in the Christmas story through a unique presentation of forgiveness and love, worship, and communion. Please note that there will be no Christmas Eve Worship Services this year due to Christmas being on a Sunday.