Here are some random thoughts that I have been thinking about lately….
1. Life is hard. God is good!
2. Getting to clarity for a local church takes a lot of hard work and persevering.
3. Every pastor needs a coach. I am thankful for the coaches I have in my life.
4. Not getting caught up in activities that do not produce fully surrendered disciples can be draining on one’s calendar.
5. I am grateful for the fact that Eastside has leaders who are aligned and who desire to bring glory to God.
6. Numerical growth is great but with growth there are challenges. The leadership of the church is thinking and praying through these challenges. I will share more on Sunday, June 8th at 5:00pm when we have our Ministry Celebration Worship Service at Eastside.
7. I am thinking about all the families who are experiencing graduation this time of the year. A lot of transitions are taking place.
8. I am grateful that Eastside has a strategic plan in place, but we are sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit to change these plans when He prompts us.
9. I am grateful for everything God has taught me over the last year. I am finally understanding what it means to be FREE in Christ.
10. I am grateful for my wife, her support, and the spiritual growth which I have witnessed her in life over the last 6 months.
What are you pondering this Monday morning?