The sanctuary makeover is a GO! The project will take 3 weeks to finish. Before I share with you the timelines of the project, first allow me to share three important issues with you:
- Pray, pray, and pray some more. God has some AWESOME things in store for us.
- We will be out of the worship center for 2 Sundays on February 20th and 27th. We will hold worship gatherings in the Madison Central High School Auditorium (more details forthcoming).
- We still need several more thousand dollars to complete the project (to finish the sanctuary floor and purchase the lumber for the stage); Click here to see budget for the audio,video, lighting, projection screens, and projectors for the sanctuary makeover. It is not too late for you to make an investment in this faith-promise giving campaign.
Here are a few of the details:
Week #1: February 13-19, 2011:
- Remove carpet and stage
- Grind sanctuary concrete floor to remove glue
- Stain the concrete floor
- Install double-doors from the Cafe into the Sanctuary.
Week #2: February 20-26, 2011:
- Construct, prime and paint our new stage
- Re-route some electrical outlets, etc.
Week #3: February 27 – March 5, 2011:
- Install new sound system
- Remove current stage lighting
- Install new stage lighting
- Install video camera
- Install projectors and screens
Sunday, March 6, 2011 our first worship gathering in the “NEW” Sanctuary. I look forward to this day. I hope to see you Sunday.
Love and Prayers,