I have been spending most of this morning in prayer about this coming Sunday (Faith Promise Commitment Day). During my prayer time, God revealed a couple things to me that I feel that I need to share with you. Here we go…
- Be still and listen for and to the voice of God (Psalm 46:10).
- Do whatever the Spirit of God prompts you to do as it relates to this coming Sunday. Forget about anything I have said or suggested over the last several weeks.
- This Sunday is about God! He desires to SHOW UP and SHOW OFF! He would love to show up and show off this Sunday. But He can only show up and show off if we allow Him to work thru us.
- PLEASE DON’T GIVE OUT OF GUILT. PLEASE DON’T GIVE RELUCTANTLY. God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7).
- Pray, Pray, and Pray some more for this Sunday.
My prayer is very simple…God be glorified. God may your name be glorified. May you receive all the glory and the honor. I pray that at the end of the day they will say, “What a great and awesome God we serve!”
Anticipating God to SHOW UP & SHOW OFF,
PS Don’t forget to cast your vote for Eastside’s New Name by visiting www.eastside-baptist.com/survey