Here are the Top 5 Need-To-Know-Items for the week. I have been extremely busy this week preparing a new sermon series for November. I think you are going to like what we have prepared for November. More about that later. Here you go, the top 5:
1. Mission Luncheon Update: Tuesday Night Men’s Group did a fantastic job with our first mission luncheon. We collected $867.00 dollars for the Madison County Backpack Program. Anthony Lowery of God’s Outreach Food Pantry said they could purchase over $10,000.00 of food with that amount.
2. Noah’s Ark Consignment Sale Update: The consignment sale is going really well. They still are in need of volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering then please contact the church office at 624-9646 or email Brooke Taulbee at email@example.com
3. Baptism is scheduled for Sunday, October 10th at 10:50 am. If you are interested in being baptized then please contact Sherrie Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Communion will be served this Sunday, October 3, during our 10:50 am Worship Gathering.
5. The Feed My Starving Children packing event is quickly approaching. We will pack 200,000 meals Oct 16th-18th. We still need 200 volunteers. Here are the open shifts: Sat, Oct. 16th 6-8pm, Sun, Oct. 17th 8-10pm, and Mon, Oct. 18th 9-11am. Please e-mail Vivian at email@example.com to register.
Bonus link: Click here if you haven’t seen our new logo for Eastside’s Community Church. BTW, we will officially change our name on Christmas Eve. The elders chose this time because we felt like it represented a new beginning, a new era (i.e. when Christ came to the earth it represented a new day).
I love you guys. Keep being obedient to what the Holy Spirit tells you to do.
Love and Prayers,