Seems like everyone is interested in leadership these days. One of the best ways to learn from other leaders is to ask them intentional questions. Here are 22 questions to ask those who are in leadership:
1. How long have you considered yourself a leader?
2. As a young person, who was a leader you admired and why?
3. What are some books you’ve read the last 6 months in your field?
4. What are some books outside you’re field you’ve read the last 6 months?
5. How do you make your spouse feel special?
6. Is faith an important part of your leadership style?
7. Tell me about 2 mentors you’ve learned from?
8. How do you use technology?
9. Do you have pictures of your family in your office? Why?
10. Tell me about your exercise program?
11. What do you feel is the most important think in being an effective speaker?
12. What have you learned from a failure experience?
13. Do you have a best friend?
14. What are your hobbies?
15. What role does music and the arts play in your life?
16. What is the best movie you’ve seen the last 5 years for sheer enjoyment?
17. What is the best movie you’ve ever seen related to leadership?
18. If you could have dinner with any two people in the world, who would you choose?
19. How important do you feel etiquette and image are to leadership?
20. Are you a good writer?
21. How important is listening?
22. If you had one wish that God would grant for the world, what would it be?
PS Don’t miss Sunday. It’s going to be awesome. Make sure you get there early.