Eastside is officially half way through our spiritual emphasis called 40 Days of Love. God is doing some great things with and through 40 Days of Love. Relationships are being restored; friendships renewed; and God receiving all the glory.
Here are some of the wonderful things taking place:
1. The $17,000.00 needed for the 100,000 meals for Feed My Starving Children Meals have been received. Thank you Eastside for your generosity. Praise the Lord.
2. We have averaged 193 adults in small group Bible study. Way to go, Eastside adults.
3. We have almost gotten all our volunteers for our meal packing event which is October 19-22, 2009. If you would like to help with packing the meals for starving children then please contact Vivian Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. On Sunday, October 25, 2009 Eastside will have a Celebration Sunday Event to conclude our 40 Days of Love and Compassion Week. We will observe the Lord’s Supper, worship the Lord, hear testimonies, and praise the Lord. Mark your calendar right now. I am also asking that everyone associated with Eastside to make it priority to be in attendance on the 25th of October. I want to see what it would look like for everyone to be in attendance on one day.
5. Click here for additional details about the Partial Fast during Compassion Week. You will be able to pick up your Compassion Week Cup starting this weekend.