Here is the latest and greatest as it relates to the “SANCTUARY MAKEOVER“:
1. Grinding of sanctuary concrete floor is NOW completed as of this email — with plenty of extra dust 🙂
2. Saturday/Tomorrow the concrete stain will be applied
3. Sunday the sealant for the concrete will be applied – maybe a strong oder from the sealant – it is suppose to be low oder 🙂
4. Monday will involved touch up work on the concrete
****Please do not walk or go into the sanctuary at any time between now and Monday morning****
1. Will commence on Tuesday morning with some of the stage already assembled in the back parking lot
1. Walls have been removed between the cafe and the back hallway. It looks awesome and BIG.
2. Door has been cut from the cafe to the sanctuary
3. Larry Taulbee’s Small Group is also doing a makeover of the women’s restroom as well. Great job!
We will have to clean the sanctuary by hand from the ceiling to the floor starting on Tuesday after lunch. We will need all kinds of extra help. The concrete dust is really enormous. If you can help at all next week day or night then please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 661-5373. We need to get all the dust up before we start installing the new equipment.
I hope to see everyone at MCHS on Sunday for worship.
I love each one of you. You are the greatest.