WOW! The rain is unbelievable. We have a lot of Eastsiders who are battling the rain and water in their basements and home. We need to lift them up in prayer. Let’s pray for one another and be the church!
Couple random thoughts:
- I am going to be in town all this week. I have no travels until next Wednesday in which I will be speaking and leading at the “Contagious Churches and Leaders Conference”, click here for more details and to see who is on the agenda.
- The last couple of weeks has been absolutely crazy. I really do appreciate your love and support during this busy time.
- I cannot tell you the wonderful feeling I had last Sunday at church. To receive all your wonderful welcomes after being out of town the previous 2 Sundays were overwhelming to me. I love being your pastor.
- The women from Eastside had a wonderful time at their Women of Faith Conference in Columbus, Ohio. I am glad they all made it back safe.
- Great worship today. Glad to have all our new worship team members. We have asked God for several years to provide us with new members. God is answering our prayers. The new additions are wonderful compliments to the gifted team we already have. Welcome aboard, Rachel Hall, Chad Brothers, & Andy Newman.
- Being on the look out this week…I will be sending out several emails regarding some wonderful upcoming opportunities.
Keep the Faith. I love each one of you. If you need me then please contact me via one of the following ways:
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,