I cannot express to you how PUMPED, how JUICED, how EXCITED, how THRILLED I am about our upcoming sermon series on marriage: Once Upon On A Marriage. This 4 week sermon series begins on Sunday, June 5th at 10:50 am.
The question for you is this, “What are you doing to protect your marriage? What are you intentionally doing to build your marriage? Your spouse? To promote biblical oneness?”
Here are a few suggestions to help you to INVEST/PROTECT your marriage:
1. Complete your P-L-A-C-E INVENTORY and discuss your findings with your spouse. Understanding each other better goes a long way in resolving conflicts and differences. It will take you about 1.5 hours to complete the 5 part P-L-A-C-E INVENTORY. By the way, the response to this effort has been absolutely overwhelming. We are hearing stories how P-L-A-C-E is radically changing perspectives and lives. If you need a P-L-A-C-E INVENTORY then please contact Greg Gillum at email@example.com.
2. Make a commitment to attend all 4 worship services in June. Don’t miss a single message of this sermon series. It is going to be awesome baby.
3. Read this blog entry by Michael Hyatt. It is great. Click here to read the blog.
4. Start reading The Love Dare Book. I am currently working through these 40 days of dare. It is absolutely rocking my world. It will be a great investment of your time.
5. Pick up the book The Love List: Eight Little Things That Make A Big Difference In Your Marriage by Les and Leslie Parrott. This is powerful little book published by Focus On The Family.
Be intentional about loving your spouse or someone else will be intentional about loving your spouse for you. Just saying 🙂
Love and Prayers,