If you’ve been shopping, you know the season of brotherly shove is in full gear. We are on the Christmas countdown and there are only 15 more days till Christmas. Yikes! Here’s 5 things I want you to know:
1. Don’t miss the message this weekend. I will be talking on the subject that many of you are dealing with – WORRY! We will also have a Baby Dedication Service in both worship gatherings.
2. Got Baptism? We have 3 baptisms already scheduled for Sunday, December 22nd. If you would like to get baptized there is still time. Email me at email@example.com if you are interested.
3. You have 2 opportunities to invite friends and neighbors to our Christmas Eve Worship Services – Sunday, December 22nd at 5:00pm and Tuesday, December 24th at 5:00pm. Worship will be fantastic and the message will be – The Purpose of Christmas! Also we will have some hot apple cider and hot chocolate for those in attendance. Don’t miss your greatest opportunity of the year to invite guests to Eastside.
4. Pray for an opportunity to share the GOOD NEWS with your family and friends this Christmas Season. Who do you love that needs to experience the message of hope, joy, and love this Christmas?
5. Year-end gifts must be received in our office or post-marked by December 31 to be considered 2013 charitable contributions for income tax purposes. In these final days of 2013 will you take some time to do what Rose and I do this time every year? Simply ask yourself, “Have I fully honored God this year in a level that is keeping with His blessings in our lives?” And then second we pray, “Holy Spirit, if there’s anything more you want us to do, please lead us.”